Get insight with special lectures and hands-on presentations and learn more about EODC’s dedicated Earth Observation service offerings for the scientific, private, and public sector.
Come listen to the interTwin sessions on May 9th:
- Intro to interTwin and its Digital Twin Engine (EGI)
- Climate Change Future Projections of Extreme Events DTs (CMCC)
- Planned developments and examples of a DT on coastal and inland flooding (Deltares)
- Climate Change Impacts of Extreme Events DTs (CERFACS)
- From Monitoring to Understanding -> Towards a Digital Twin for Hydrological Drought Prediction (EURAC Research)